Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mr. Cool

Woohoo... I've been on a scrappin marathon over the last couple of weeks. And it's been so fun! Of course, I'm losing lots and lots and lots of sleep because of it so the ride has to end soon... But, I've enjoyed it while it's lasted... and what better time to be scrappin "rides" then now. I've taken so many dirtbike shots over the last couple of years and rarely scrap them...
Click here to see larger imageClick here to see larger imageClick here to see larger image
Some, because a lack of masculine kits, but mostly because I wasn't inspired by them at the time. I loved playing with the Mr. Cool set by Shawna Clingerman. It was perfect for my boys and I'm sure they are glad to finally see some of these shots in my book!
Click here to see larger image Click here to see larger image

No comments: