Friday, October 13, 2006

Girly layouts - yeah!

Boy, oh boy... I feel like I've done such a good job of including the boys in my album lately that I've honestly missed the girly layouts like crazy!!!!! And like magic, a girly kit comes available with some of my favorite colors ever! I just love Maya's Charisma papers and I used that awesome gold bow in her Old World set to really put the emphasis on feminine... Turns out, I wasn't incredibly original though as Maya made light of the fact that she'd used that very bow in her preview for the set. I suppose it was subliminal inspiration because I didn't realize until her e-mail... but dang if she isn't right! hehehe either way, I love it! And isn't that one of the greatest digital bows ever?

Now, I got to poking around Tracy Ann's boutique over the weekend and fell in love with those awesome paint splotches and the sheer bright happy boldness of her vivid set. So, this won't be the last you see of bright happy and girly layouts with her stuff... :-) Anyway, you can click the images to get the bigger view. I just love that feature in picasa which I've finally gotten with the program and downloaded!

Well, I can't tell ya how excited I am that it's finally Friday! Joey's here and working on our kitchen. Truth be told, there's not much to see yet... but I can't wait to post some final shots of a totally made over kitchen... Wish him luck at a speedy finish! And have a great weekend everybody! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i luuuuuvvv your new lo with the Charisma pack, Tonya! it fits you so perfectly. it's just gorgeous! and perfect bow choice, too. (you and Maya both thinking of it - haha great minds, eh?) anyway, glad to see you blogging again! :)

p.s. looking forward to seeing your new kitchen! cool!
Ann (brownie)