Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Birthday Surprise

Well, I've decided to do something entirely different for Cody's birthday this year and I'm so excited about it too. I had created a poster and then decided to scrap it and THEN loved the bottom part so much that I had to revamp the poster to include it... But, I'm thrilled with it and I think that Cody will be too! Check it out!

Oh, I used Shawna's techno grunge set again but I recolored it. I also used her linez frames. I'll post a pic once we've hung it on his wall! hehehe I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I love this girl!!! What size poster are you going to order? He'll be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Holy MOLY!! What little guy wouldn't LOVE this hanging on his wall - he will be soooo proud!! AWESOME work on this Tonya!!

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! I adore it!!! what a great move!!! He is going to be thrilled!!!