Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just Drive...

It seems more and more that's the feeling I'm getting... With no destination in mind and no limit on time, I leave for the gas station and keep getting the urge to just go and go and go. With the wind at my back, the sun on my shoulders, and my favorite tunes in the air, its' the most comforting feeling I know right now. It's likely the wonderful weather that beckons me or maybe the fact that I'm just so lost in my own stress right now that I can't help but find the call of the road to be my own sweet escape.
I'd like to escape this rut in my life. The void left in the hours once devoted to employment are driving me out of my mind. I'm worried, constantly. I'm desperate. I'm so many different emotions at one time that there isn't a better word to describe it other than "basket case".
I should apologize for stressing over and over but that's where every thought that I have goes. Why I let it define me, I can't be sure but please say a little prayer that something, whatever it is, comes my way.

No comments: