Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy, busy me...

I've spent DAYS trying to revamp my little blog. And I'm not afraid to say, it's kicked my tail too! For instance, I can't upload photos directly from blogger. And I can ONLY upload 1 photo through Hello. So, I had to download picasa. Which is really cool by the way. I've done a couple layouts this week too. Anyone noticed that SBB seems abandoned lately? I've opened a gallery at DST and that place moves FAST! Lots going on all the time! I'm pretty exhausted and have a terrible headache tonight so I'll just keep this short and sweet... I've got another post in the works with response to a tag. Stay tuned!

Oh, and a layout to share created by Carrie Stephens and Jessica Bolton's - Emily's Wish set.




2nd Layout is using Taran Conyers - Sunflower Fairy set

Posted by Picasa

No comments: