Friday, February 03, 2006

Tagged - take TWO!

Okie dokie - I wouldn't want to be accused of ignoring my little blog here. And since I've actually gotten a couple visitors stopping by... I thought I'd share a shape template for this heart. I know it's simple and you could all do it yourself, but this way, you don't have to! :-) Just use the paper of your choice, add some inner shadows and drop shadows and BAM! a HEART BOX! I tried sharing this at SBB but never heard anything back and it hasn't been posted.... Let's see, it has been about a month... So here ya go if ya want it!

Shape Template Download

Got tagged by Holly and Manda! Thanks girls! Sorry, I'm a slacker!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Feb 1996. Living in a different town here in GA with Joey, Cody (was only 3) and Joey's friend Carl & his two kids. I was driving a Ford Probe and working for D&B.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal)
1. Fat Free Pudding
2. Pretzels
3. White Cheese and tortillas
4. Fat Free Cheddar Cheese Chips
5. Newly discovered RITZ CHIPS (yum)

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Hotel California - Eagles
2. Sweet Home Alabama / Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. All Cried Out - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
4. Can't Cry Anymore - Sheryl Crow
5. Sister Don't Cry - Collective Soul
I genuinely didn't notice the theme in the last three songs until I reread this just now... hmmm? not sure what to think here)

and I never in a million years thought this would happen. I can enjoy the sweet peaceful sound of pure silence! 3 kids... uh huh... yeah!

Five bad habits:
1. procrastinating
2. staying up too late
3. not cleaning house consistently
4. biting my knuckles (I know weird, I hate it)
5. being scatterbrained

Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapping
2. Taking pictures
3. dressing my girl
4. watching Desperate Housewives
5. surfing the net

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
drawing total blanks here... sorry!
Five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My Camera
3. My portable DVD
4. Portable HD
5. remote power switches throughout the house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED learning more about you - thanks for playing Tonya!! I'll be back for that heart box template too - THANK YOU!!