Sunday, February 05, 2006

Girly layouts!

Fine! I admit it! I love doing girlie pages... the more sparkle, bling, ribbons, bows, shimmers, flowers, etc.. etc... the BETTER! And, I've just done a ton of girl pages. Yes, my conscience does bother me a little. But in all truth, this girl is my shadow. But, then a shadow that brightens my every day. I don't suppose that makes a lot of sense, huh? Well, I'd have to go outside and chase my boys down as they are ALWAYS on the move... Is that an excuse? I'm gonna quit now. Here's some of my fav's. Figured I'd show the "heart" too since I've posted the template as a download.

Maya of Scrapbook graphics - Believe set
Kay Miller - Shabby Strawberry Set at Scrapbook-Elements

Brenda Kempf - A Token of Love set - A Cherry on Top
Trish Jones and Dawn Stocstill - That's Hawt CD - Sweets set - SBB store

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ADORE all of these - your work is sooo GORGEOUS!! I should just e-mail all my pictures to you and have you do them!!

Owner said...

your pages are beautiful!!!! wow wow wow! you have an incredible talent at digiscrapping, i'm so in awe. :)

Dena Cooper said...

And you totally do the best girly pages!!! You use pink and that's the bestest color in the whole wide world ;)