Saturday, January 07, 2006

Okay, I'm having serious withdrawals...

thank goodness the rest of the world IS BLOGGIN! I feel so disconnected and very sad... I've said all along that SBB is my digital home and I'm locked out in the cold and missing all my friends... I really hope that gets worked out soon!

I do have a bit of good news to report though. I just got accepted to the design team of scrapbookgraphics this week! What fun that's been getting to know everyone there. And what talent! I'm so honored to be a part of it!

Otherwise, it's been a tough week for me. Joey is working outisde of his normal schedule. And well, I ADMIT IT! I'm very spoiled! I've always been a night owl for as long as I can remember. I don't require a lot of sleep but it seems the best sleep is in the mornings. I've been having to actually wake up at 6am to get my 3 rugrats to their appropriate daily destinations. DH has just kind of slipped into that morning schedule, getting Trevor and Cody up and ready while I roll out of bed at 7 to get Kaitlyn up and dressed just to ship her off to daycare by way of her daddy. Then, I just power up the trusty laptop and begin working at 8am... I miss those days! Even being tired, I can't seem to get in bed any earlier. It being Saturday night - staying up feels somehow justified but I really should climb into bed.

Enough rambling... off to bed.

No comments: